Sunday 29 April 2012

Quirky Bean 'Meet the Blogger' Spotlight! Stephy of 'Saving up for a Harley

Stephy is a Blogger from Vermont, who runs the Blog Saving Up For A Harley. She blogs about a  Varity of things including Freebies, Recipes,Wedding Planning, Contests and Motorcycles.
Shes engaged to be married to  a Motorcycle Mechanic and enjoys riding motorcycles and being around them. She also enjoys Photography and Cooking and has some experinces in both fields. She is very active in her local community and runs a non profit organization called Vermont Helping Hands.

Describe yourself in 5 words: Trifty,Open Minded,Biker,Amature Photographer, Bargin Hunter

Why did you begin blogging? I began blogging because I became very successful with winning contests and obtaining freebies, that alot of my family became skeptical, and didnt understand how people could win so many contests, So I started the blogging to show others that you truely can win big on contests.

What is your all-time absolute favorite food? My All Time Favorite food is my mothers Rice Pudding! I make a triple recipe and its gone within a day!

If had $1000 to spend on anything in the world, what would you spend it on? I would bring all my family out to a very nice restaurant, We all dont get togeather alot at the same time, so it would be nice.

What was the last book you read? The Last Book I read was Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley, I highly suggest skipping what the reviews say and read it, its a good read!!

If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be? It would Probably have to be Mia Tyler, I admire her as a Plus sized model, and I dont have the courage to Model, so I think it would be fun to Model for a week!

If your life could have a theme song, what would it be and why?
Cat Stevens - 'If you want to sing out' because its how I live, I do what I want whenever I want, Not caring how people look at what I'm doing, or if they think its strange

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Tash for another great meet the blogger post! Nice to meet you Stephy! Can I get some of your mom's rice pudding too?! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love "If you want to sing out" - that's a great motto!! Thanks for the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Stephy! Great interview and thanks for the encouraging words that you CAN win big! I keep telling myself that! Great song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the interview! So nice to "meet" you , Stephy! I look forward to exploring your blog. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great reason to have started blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)