Wednesday 11 April 2012

Guest Bloggers for Quirky Bean Interviews Wanted! :o)


I am going to be running a little weekly interview section on my blog called 'Meet the Blogger'! If you would like to be interviewed simply fill in the form below! :o) This is just something fun to get know the wonderful people behind the blogs; if you're a newbie to the blogging scene like me then you're more than welcome to join in! After you fill in the form I will email you back with some fun questions, all you need to do then is write your answers and email back, then I will let you know when you're interview will be posted so you can share it :o) Sounds fun right?! A great way to share a bit about yourself! Pop over HERE to see previous interviews and check out who's interview is up and coming!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog! Love the colors. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea! This should turn out to be very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I hope so! I just wanted to do something fun :o) I can't wait to see what kind of responses get back!

      Delete
  3. Great idea. I can't wait to learn all about the bloggers behind the blog. I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)