Sunday 15 April 2012

Quirky Bean 'Meet the Blogger' Spotlight! Jessica of 'Shoes Fashion Fitness'

This weeks' blogger is Jessica of Shoes Fashion Fitness; Jessica is always on the lookout for great online deals and is also an Avon rep! (I would lurrrve to be an Avon rep but I'd probably steal all the lipgloss!)  If you have a passion for shoes, fashion, jewellery and keeping fit then Jessica is the gal to find!
So, Jessica....

Describe yourself in 5 words - Quiet, Shy Shoe and Fashion Obssessed!

Why did you begin blogging? - I was hoping by having a hobby about shopping/shoes/fashion it would cut down on my shopping addiction... So far that hasn't happened

What is your all-time absolute favourite food? - Garlic cheese fingers.

If you had $1000 to spend on anything in the world, what would you spend it on? Christian Louboutins shoes and some sort of designer purse.

What was the last book you read? The Fault in our Stars by John Green

If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be? Victoria Beckham, I would love to play dress up in her closet!

If your life could have a theme song, what would it be and why? Shoes by Kelly!!

One day, if we ever meet you absolutely HAVE to take me shopping!! And I had to add that song into this post, it was just too funny! I've only added the link because a few lyrics aren't family friendly. I had a giggle! Shoes by Kelly



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Tash! This was really fun and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only a simple thing but Im glad you liked it :o) I really loved that song!

      Delete
  2. hey, your blog is cool i hv already followed you!!!!!!
    hope you do so

    best brooklyn
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)