Tuesday 28 August 2012

Quirky Bean Weekly Spotlight Tash from 'New English Mum in America'

This week's EXTREMELY late blogger Spotlight is Tash from New English Mum in America! Say hi to a fellow Tash and don't forget to visit her blog and send her plenty of lovin'! I should really apologise here as I promised Tasha's interview would be up months ago *shuffles feet sheepishly* but I guess...well....in short...I kinda forgot to keep up with my weekly Spotlights. BUT I am BACK and looking forward to meeting a bundle of new bloggers! So this is Tash! Enjoy!

Describe yourself in 5 words
Sarcastic, quirky, patient, curious, hungry.

Why did you begin blogging?
I am on the internet a lot and follow a ton of other blogs, I love to write so I figured it made sense to jump on the bandwagon!  It also enables me to meet new people and to be sociable, which has been seriously lacking in my life these these days!!
What is your all time favorite food?
It has to be my Mums beef stew and dumplings (British style) NO ONE does it quite like she does.  It is amazing and I miss it.

If had $1000 to spend on anything in the world, what would you spend it on?
A flight to England so that I could go to my best friends wedding in September

What was the last book you read?
Belle by Lesley Pearse.  She is an English author and not all that well known in the States.  She is my absolute favorite author of all time, I have read all of her books.

If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be?
Willy Wonka. Seriously my idea of heaven.

If your life could have a theme song, what would it be and why?
Que Sara, Sara - People tell me that I am the most optimistic person they have ever met.  I tend to always see the best in every situation.  I go into things knowing that sometimes it's going to suck, but I always know that there will a light at the end of the tunnel and what ever will be, will be.


About Tash!
I am an almost 30 year old English gal who has lived in the US since 2008.  I moved here to be with my Husband Chris and we have just recently welcomed our son Cole to the family. I love writing, cooking, reading, shoes, anything blue in color and if you bring me chocolate I'll be your best friend for life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)