Friday 21 September 2012

Watercolours on a rainy day...

I haven't painted in so long! I neglected my cleaning and my prep for tomorrow's photo shoot; I popped on the lovely CD that my darling friend Bec bought me, pulled out my paints and brushes and just relaxed a little! The thunder was rumbling away (and my stomach too come to think of it), my music playing softly in the background and nothing but an array of colours, brushes and blank paper before me. These past few days have been both fabulous and stressful, I'll explain more about that later; I really desperately needed to sit down and balance my equilibrium for a while...it's amazing how much painting grounds me! I feel so refreshed!


How divine!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's wonderful! Hopefully you feel refreshed & can move on now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented!That's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)