Tuesday 11 September 2012

A little local yarn bombing

I decided to yarn bomb my first tree this Spring...and with the help and beautiful contribution from Vicki, a fellow yarn addict who made half the flowers you see we have created a little  something special in the local park! I don't mind how long they last, they may not be there tomorrow....I just hope at least one person sees it and smiles :o) So in the early hours of morning, with my little basket of crochet delights and camera in hand I set out to select my tree...
 
5.45am
 
 
 
 
 
 






 
Later that day 3pm
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
All photos property of Tash @ The Quirky Crafting Shmoogle Bean ©
Feel free to pin photos but attribute this post and author/artist properly. You may not copy/redistribute or use these photos for any purpose.

10 comments:

  1. Amazing Tash :) Your flowers are beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But they're not all mine...I had a partner in crime ;)

      Delete
  2. oh tash your yarn bombing looks fantastic such beautiful flowers so full of colour . great job well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :o) It's only a little yarn bombing this time, next time I think I'll make enough for the whole tree!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They are aren't they Diane? :o) I was lucky to have a fellow yarn lover post me some of hers to add to the tree!

      Delete
  4. You have many many talents my dear ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool idea. No doubt that someone saw that and smiled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly hope so! :o) I'm going to visit the tree later this afternoon to see if my flowers lasted the night! I hope they did!

      Delete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)