Thursday 13 September 2012

Derp.

I am making this Cactus Garden. I'm telling you because it may never be finished; I HATE single crochet...probably why I prefer admiring Amigurumi from a distance.
It's windy today, my dogs are growling and romping around the loungeroom, I have a feeling it may storm, I am currently surrounded by yarn (which you would THINK would cheer me up but it's just making me frustrated), I am still in my pj's and dressing gown at 3.22pm, I am definately sure most of the world is out to get to me and my husband is bringing me a packet of double coat Tim Tams and a mixed Kebab with BBQ sauce and sour cream when he finishes work. I am feeling extremely tired, weak, crap and would have no problem killing anything that annoys me today with fire. I have no idea why... the joys of being me!

However thumbs up for the awesome husband who senses my extreme bleck-ness today and opts to bring me tasty foods.


 
Well hey it wouldn't be much of a blog if I didn't crap on about how shit things are sometimes. I feel like a total derp-nozzle....Sorry I can't be one of those super dooper craft/life bloggers who are always happy and have awesome projects and kids and houses and life styles and interesting things to write about yada yada yada etc I'm really quite average!


Why can't I just be happy in my pajamas surrounded by wool and junkfood?


I've got no freakin' clue.

Oh and in case you're wondering, yes that is my brain slug buried in that wool there.


Derp indeed.





1 comment:

  1. Oh Tash you're not boring I love your openness and I makes me feel ok about feeling shitty too :) love your brain slug... I love that one of your tags is "sugar filled maddness" my life is so boring I was nt even bother blogging about it! Despite what u internalise I still think u r an inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)