Sunday 2 September 2012

In no rush and content to just enjoy the process...

I won't be ready to upload these to Quirky Bean Pencil Portraits and Photography until I've finished crocheting my way through my long 'yet to make' props list and basically getting more prepared, but in the meantime I will share my progress here for you to check out :o) As you can see I've been a busy Quirky Bean. These are all handmade newborn photography props I hope to be using in the near future. You know me, I'm too impatient to keep these all to myself until all of them are done :o) There are some cute and unique textured hat styles in the works, I'm making all my own blankets and drops, and there are some ideas for baby boy props on paper...I'm actually very much looking forward to seeing it all come together. I couldn't resist sharing...I am still going to be doing that tutorial for the mini top hat and bow tie for you aswell! Some other things came up this weekend and I just haven't had the time, but I'm getting to it I promise.

I'm not even sure when I'll be finished preparing, it could be in a month or it could be in 6...I'm content to just float along and enjoy the process...I'm in no rush :o) I just want to be happy with where I am going and with what I want to do. It's taken me so many stressful experiences and so much negativity to learn that when it comes to doing the things you love, you have to do it FOR the love and for no one and nothing else. Recently I've been stuggling with just remembering that, I think I've convinced myself again, so all is well!














 
 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for popping by my blog and seeing my crochet tutorial :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Deanne :o) I love finding new blogs to love!

      Delete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)