Monday 3 September 2012

This is why I am the Q.C Shmoogle Bean!

Want to see the kind of crafty things I've made in the past pre-blog?? All the things you are about to see are why I started this blog in the first place... Because even though I no longer sell my crafts, even though I don't have my shop and probably won't again for a long while until I can afford it again...Instead I am going to create a FREE tutorial for every single one of the things you see in this post! That is my mission, that is my dream and that is what this is all about! And you know the best part? That you are here with me on my journey, whilst I sort out my life, my feelings, my career, my family, and everything else inbetween along the way :o) All these pretties are things that I have made pre-Pinterest, pre-blog, most without a pattern and most before I had my sewing machine... looking back I am SO proud of myself for getting as far as I did.

Are you ready? :o)

*Every single one of these photos are my property. Every item shown is a creation of mine, PLEASE do not take these photos and use them elsewhere/claim them as your own. Help me keep my tutorials free and respect the work of others*







And that's just some it it!!!

Crafting is my life!! Any particular thing there you'd like to see made into a tutorial first? :o)

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I started my blog just to share my ideas and how I make things, too. I think that's what it's all about. I would never be able to keep up with selling the items I make. They take time, patience, and love. I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! You're right it does take a lot of time, patience and love to sell handcrafted items..I found it hard to keep on top of it, and when I didn't make a sale for a long period of time it used to get me really down. I feel much more fulfilled doing free tutorials for all the things i used to make and sell instead :o)

      Delete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)