Wednesday 26 September 2012

I am a size 16, I am curvy, and I am fabulous!!




My husband took these earlier today, I got them home and had a look at them and instantly hated them! I was going to delete them until I thought, well wait a second, I'm not a tiny size 10, and obviously the idea of what I look like in my head and how I actually look are completely different! So instead of deleting these photos, I'm sharing them with you. This is what I look like! Ok so my hair isn't very spiffy today, but yup... this is me! *waves* in all my unedited, non-deleted glory!






 

2 comments:

  1. Well girl... Just to put this out there~ a size 16 is hardly what I would call fat. Sure, you've got curves, embrace them! But fat? No :)
    Thanks for sharing your loveliness with us. I always love seeing the person behind what I'm reading. And I personally think that the photos are great. I'm glad that you didn't hit delete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Jenn thankyou for your kind words :o) I wear a size 20 in Kmart jeans, I swear clothes are shrinking! I honestly don't think I'm lovely, but thankyou anyway! I just figured it was about time I shared some 'honest' photos with my blog instead of the cropped versions :o) I'm all cellulite, stretch marks and schlump.... good thing all that is nice and covered hehe I'd scare everyone away! lol

      Delete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)