Saturday 27 April 2013

And the dust... oh the dust!

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes singin'
F*** this mess just won't end!!!

I'm feeling like I need 'The Cleaner' from Black Books! DIRTY!

Oh the cleaning frustration!!! I seriously hate small apartment living. We've been going through and shifting everything that isn't functional lately trying to make space in the spare room (previously my craft/sewing room WAAAH!) and it.just.won't.end grrrrrrr I have had to cull so many of my supplies, clothes, and other bits and pieces just trying to get a few drawers free and my desk cleared off so we can pack it up and put in into storage til we can afford to move. It is honestly just driving me insane and I felt like I needed a rant. Do you live in a small space and find it almost impossible to tetris your belongings and furniture into some kind of order? You always hear that you never need a bigger house because you'll just fill it up with stuff too but I can't say I agree to that. Everytime I look around I just think "AHHHH how is this going to work?!" and try to tackle it head-on. Not having much luck though :( You know that horrible transitition period where you've pulled everything out of cupboards and drawers, and have piles of things all over the place so navigating around the house is like a labyrinth? Yep that is us at the moment. I am losing my mind! I want my house back!
ARRRHHHHHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

  1. You know, I too disagree about bigger houses. Folks, there is such a thing as a place that's too small. Crafters/artists need a little extra room on top of that. Take a rest, relax for you and baby, and choose an area to clear out. Keep at it until it's done. Stress won't help you any. Good luck! Hugs from California :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definately agree that there is such things as a place that's too small! I guess we have to make the best of our current situation though :o) I am really hoping to take this coming week and just tackle little tidying/clearing jobs about the house and see how it is by the end of the week. Thanks for the luck! I'll need it!
      And a big hello and hugs from Australia! Xx

      Delete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)