Friday 24 February 2012

*Free!* Printable 'Cute as a Button' Baby Shower Pack

Hi guys!

Just a quick post today, I'm not feeling my best with an upset stomach and will be spending a lot of time today on the couch with my puppies watching Band of Brothers (a HBO series, very moving!) and crocheting my first earflap hat. Green blue and purple wool, it's gorgeous and reminds me of fruit loops!

But despite my ickiness today I have something special for you! I designed this 'Cute as a Button' baby shower invite pack and want to share it with you for free! This one is for boys! You can download it, add your own details and print it to your hearts content! Though, as always, FOR PERSONAL/HOME USE ONLY (just dont resell them, mass produce them, copy part of it, change the design and all the other usual stipulations).  The pack comprises of two invitation templates, place cards, a poster, and bunting! All images have been saved at a high res so you are able to resize them as you wish.

    








 

 










Enjoy!! There never seems to be a nice neutral boys themed baby shower pack about when you want one...now there is! :)

-Tash Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)