Monday 11 June 2012

And now for something completely different...


Sorry about the irrelevent title there, the odd times Monty Python quotes pop into your head right! Anyway...BEHOLD my new amazing mini top hat! It's my it's-raining-and-freezing-outside-can't-be-BEEEEEEPed-doing-anything-else crochet project (yes, Crochet Geek on Youtube again! Seriously that woman is amazing!). It's red and black, just one of my many fav colour combos (definately in the top 3!) and I gotta say it's pretty damn sexy! I have this adorable long brown curly wig you see and it was just kind of screaming for a Victorian/Gothic-y hat so ta da!! Alas though I will not be sharing a photo of myself either in my new hat or wig as I look extremely shlumpy right now and can't be bothered putting the required make-up/anything that isn't pj's on at the moment BUT I promise I will share a photo one day... perhaps when I've finished making the costume and lacework to go with it *wink wink*



2 comments:

  1. OMG, Tash, this is so cute! I want one for my daughter!!!! Will you do a giveaway so I can win it at least?! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Kathy! :D

      Hmmmmmmm maybe I could do a giveaway for one soon, perhaps :p

      Delete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)