Monday 5 December 2011

Sharing my favourite 'Net-Haunts'..the best places for craft lovers to be online!

OH MY GOSH have I found the most amazing website ever today??? I think I have! I found these and just HAD to share with you....

Craft Gossip - this is one of my absolute favourite places on the internet to be.... it is absolutely packed full of amazing patterns, recipes, ideas, inspiration and pretty things galore! It has tonnes of tutorials, knitting, scrapbooking ideas, home and garden, wedding inspiration and DIY and so much more!  It's very addictive to just sit and browse through! Not only that but like all good craft-central sites... you will find millions of new pages and blogs as you go! Definately worth a visit! Be warned though... you may never leave!

Your Style Rocks - Now this particular site is for the out-of-the-box sewers! It has the most incredible ideas! I am actually going to be making myself a skirt from a pattern on this site...Fashion Frills Skirt and I cannot wait to get started! It looks so gorgeous. Another site I am hopelessly addicted to!

The next one is a well-known favourite but for those who don't know... Pinterest Oh yes.... we are all addicted to Pinterest! Now there's a page you can spend days browsing on!

If you have a soft spot for pretty fabrics (and I'm sure most of you do!) and for gorgeous patterns you just HAVE to visit Keyka Lou! I'm in love with everything that amazing woman sells... oh to have an endless supply of money!!

Grand Revival LOVE IT!!

CrafterHours - just.....so...darn...beautiful!!

rhapsodyofcacophony - I DESPERATELY want to try this apron!!

These are my recommendations for the day... I won't give you anymore today otherwise you'll never get off the internet... TRUST ME! :p

Enjoy everyone and happy hunting!!

-Tashy Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)