Wednesday 21 December 2011

Made myself a new handbag!!

Look what I made!! Every inch is hand stitched :) It took about 3 hours in total to complete but I ADORE my new bag! A big thankyou to Monica at Deliberately Domestic for the fantastic tutorial! I did mine a bit differently, I added the straps onto the outside (I love that look), made the body of the bag a bit bigger and added one of my flowers for a personal touch. Her instructions are super easy to follow and who wouldn't want such a gorgeous bag!!
It's very bright, I just love it! I'm still working through all the fabric I have here at home in my stash! I think I've caught the bag bug coz now I'm going to go find another wonderful tutorial and make more :D


-Tashy Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)