Tuesday 14 May 2013

From boredom comes pretty things!

Not that I really have a use for a child's sized crochet hat (even though it IS pretty) I have made one lol I've had an incredibly long and tedious day and ended up trawling Youtube for a new pattern to make... it was meant to be adult sized but I think I fudged it somewhere. Nomatter! Ta da! I can keep this up for as long as there are still odds and ends of yarn in my box but after that it's bye bye crochet for a while until we have the spare cash to restock. Or even for one new ball... yes things are that bad at the moment :(  Should make for a few more occupied afternoons this week anyhow! After that who knows ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)