Thursday 20 December 2012

Another beautiful free shawl crochet pattern

I pinned a whole heap of free shawl and capelet patterns recently with every intention to make each and every one of them either for myself, as gifts or both! After finishing the Pineapple Lace Shawl I moved on to this gorgeous design that really caught my eye. I left off 2 rows around the bottom but it turned out beautifully and as a very simple pattern, I highly recommend working one up for yourself or as a gift! You find the free pattern by clicking HERE.. the only thing is you will need to sign up to the Lion Brand website to access it, but with so many other free patterns available on that site, it's probably not too much of a problem :o) Feeling inspired by the purple and black on the last shawl I made, I was eager to use that colour combination again and after a few hours of happy crocheting, I finished up with this:
It has been wrapped in white and red striped paper, tied with a box and had a tag attached to it under the Christmas tree :o)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely shawl. The pin looks great with it. I have a lot of gift catching up to do! The shawlette is perfect. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check out the details if you are interested http://stirizsisters.blogspot.com/2012/12/and-award-goes-to.html

    Your newest follower,
    Corie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)