Tuesday 8 May 2012

Pinterest Pin Wins! Give something a go!

Hmmm things have been a bit so-so around here lately...how about we spice it up? :o)

Do you have a Pinterest? Do you have a million crafty ideas saved that you tell yourself you'll do one day? I do!! Lots and lots and lots of them!

How about this week we aim to complete one 'pin-win' (the term given to giving a pin a go and succeeding!) together! Pick a craft/cooking/DIY project (or any idea!) from one of your Pinterest boards, and do it! When you've picked which one you're going to try, post the link in the comments section of this post so we can check it out! It doesn't have to be anything expensive, or elaborate, just pick something you've always wanted to try and give it a go with things you have around the house.
I'm going to aim to do this one this week :o) I want to make one for my Aunt who to say just loves owls would be an understatement!

Source: redheart.com via Tash on Pinterest


So what do you say? Going to have a 'pin-win' with me? :o)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awesome!!! Can't wait to see what you'll try :o)

      Delete
  2. Got mine coming up tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice!! Can't wait :o) I'll keep an eye out for the link... I love reading your blog!

      Delete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)