Wednesday 23 May 2012

I thought I should let you know that I am feeling better today, and have managed to stay away from the negative thoughts that plagued me all day yesterday. My husband spent the evening playing Uno, Wii tennis and Mario kart on the 64 with me to cheer me up and it worked :o) When I'm in such a dark place, getting  me to laugh can be a challange but my husband has never failed to make it happen. I am trying to get things back in control, I've decided to focus on getting my drawing and painting back up and running as many people have told me now I should be selling them and I'm finally listening. I've registered for a few charity events this year and have a job opportunity that is only small but will help me get back into it after all these years. The antibiotics have cleared up my tooth pain and I'm able to go a whole day without pain meds and the X-ray is tomorrow so fingers crossed I can get the darn thing taken out. I am about to get stuck into make my apartment nice and clean and get some poached eggs as a late brekky cooking. I'm not at all feeling 100 percent, and I certainly am not smiling from ear to ear with feelings of great enthusiasm, hope and accomplishment but I am not sitting alone in my craft room at my desk crying to myself either which is definately better.

That's all I wanted to say today guys,

I hope you're all well and happy quirky beans! Nobody wants or needs to have days like yesterday, but sometimes they happen and we just have to go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)