Monday 20 February 2012

My third ever completed crochet project


Just a quick post to say that I have completed another little crochet project! I made myself a headband/earwarmer (my first one ever! And it doesn't look too bad) with my first ever attempt at making crochet flowers attached to it :) I've been using balls of practice wool (odds and ends that someone was going to throw away) and I cannot wait to get down to the crafting store and buy my first few balls of nice yarn!!!

As you can probably tell, I am very happy with myself at the moment *does little happy dance*

Oh! And let me introduce you to our newest family member, Sparrow!

He is a mini foxy x chihauha x shih tzu and is absolutely tiny! 3 months old and fits in the palm of my hand, he's not likely to get much bigger (hence the name 'Sparrow')..don't let his size fool you though! This little one is extremely fiesty and gives our current 1 yr old foxy a run for his money! When he's done being a roughnut though he'll quite happily curl up on you and go to sleep. We're currently going through the housetraining phase..always fun! But he is getting the idea pretty quickly thankfully!

Don't forget to check out my latest tutorial, the ribbon ladybug clippy! It's super sweet and very cute, quick and easy to make.

-Tashy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)