Sunday 19 February 2012

My first beanie!


My very first successful crochet beanie! This one is bubby sized..I thought it would make a lovely gift for my sister in laws new baby due in March :) I was following a pattern for a while but it began to not make sense (I dont know if it was the pattern or just me) so I just made the rest up from halfway down and I love how it turned out! I think I am addicted to crochet! I'm part way through another scarf (all one colour and a lot neater this time) and there will definately be more crochet beanies on the way! I'm going to be working on a few for a little shop in town here who offered to sell some for me in their shopfront :) How nifty is that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)