Monday 25 June 2012

Yet another oddity! And granny squares

Just working on some unique granny squares for an exchange I'm a part of! :o) It's The Aussie Granny Sqaure Exchange if you're interested in joining in! We're only a new group and can't branch out world wide just yet but maybe someday we will and have squares going all around the world! We all get given an adddress address (it's so cold my fingers can't type properly!) to send off a knitted or crocheted square or two; after a while all of us will end up with a heap on completely unique granny squares from (hopefully) all around the country! How nifty is that!

Also, thismorning, I thought I'd start actually eating breakfast (normally food before about 11am makes me sick) and cut up a banana and poured some strawberry yogurt on top. I took one bite and couldn't stomach it! BUT when I shoved it in a blender with some milk I was perfectly ok with it.. go figure right! Me and my weird taste buds.

Do you have any food oddities? Can you eat something one way but not another?

2 comments:

  1. Nothing is coming to mind, but my husband thinks I'm strange for liking peanut butter and banana. Actually, he also thinks it's strange that I will eat peanut butter straight out of the jar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is sooooo nothing wrong with eating peanut butter out of the jar :D YUM!!

      Delete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)